She Needs To Be In The Mood Too. It is so unfortunate that our fathers saw the S’word as just transfer/exchange of materials and a means for procreation but research has it today, that it has grown beyond that. It is a beautiful forum in which two partners discuss without uttering statements. Here, emotion and feelings is communicated, intimacy is built, trust is restored, value is re-created, attraction is rebranded and most importantly, the bond becomes unquenchable.
I WILL TELL YOU HOW SHE CAN BE PUT IN THE MOOD……
1. FREE HER BUSY SCHEDULE: No tired woman can enjoy that conjugal right well. If you must get her in the mood, then you have to try your best to free her busy schedule earlier that day/week. You can even take up her duties just to play a romantic husband.
2. DO THE EXTRAORDINARY: Hubby! Can you be different for once? She doesn’t want the normal and conventional procedures again. She wants to be taken unawares and swept off her feet. Try using those very ordinary things to make extraordinary ones.
3. KNOW HER PIN CODE: Every woman has a pin code. Only careful spouse detect it. Take your time to know her “GAZE BAND”. With that, the job becomes less tedious, sweeter and memorable. I won’t educate you on this. Find it yourself.
4. GO NAUGHTY FOR HER: Going naughty for your wife is not against the tenets of the Lord. There is something she needs from you on the bed, it is your duty to give her the full dose of it.
Seal her thoughts from other men and the sexual prowess of her Ex. Such thoughts destroy marriages. Learn to read books, explore beyond your reach, listen to experienced and responsible friends. I believe you will learn something new.
5. LOOSE THE ATTRACTION BELT: Are you forgetting in a haste what attracted you to her? On that bed, recount those beautiful moments, tell her how beautiful she is, whisper those sweet words into her ears. Every woman wants to be loved by a man that values her worth.
6. GET HER A GIFT: So many relationships and marriages have collapsed because exchange of gifts has become old news. No gift is too much or too small for your partner. One thing that matters is the heart and intention of the giver. If only you can start today to include gifts in your love show, that bitter story will change.
In all, women are wonderful creatures. Getting her to love you is not so hard but some things must have to be in place for that love to last forever.
THERE IS NO HARD AND FAST RULE TO WINNING HER HEART. JUST DO YOUR BEST. In all be “SLOW AND STEADY”.
Enem Chiamaka Becky