It is not the marriage title that brings out the best in you but the right partner. Right partners are prayed for not fought for. They come our way because we have waited patiently not in the mist of desperation. Marriage is sweet but the presence of a right partner makes it sweeter.
1. Don’t pray for a life partner rather pray for a right partner.
2. Marriage is a sweet and sour journey. For it to flourish, the two must be willing to make sacrifices and crack those hard nuts together.
3. Marriage is too delicate a matter to go into with desperation. If only you can wait patiently and get it right.
4. Right partners bring out the best in you. They ensure the stability of the home and the longevity of their marriage. Divorce is the last thing on their mind.
5. Right partners see every day of their marriage as a learning process. They are teachable and reachable in tight situations.
6. Time is a great factor that unveils them to us. The question is “can you wait”?
7. Grace and love found them not family connection and social class.
8. Nobody settles their dispute. They do it their very own way. Third parties destroy successful marriages.
9. In all, sow a good seed of friendship in your home. The germinated plant will never die rather it will keep flourishing.
Compiled and written by,