Evaluate Your Relationship Today. Relationships are training grounds for a better and sustainable marriage. Though not all will end up there. Relationships are best initiated after a strong foundation of friendship has been properly laid and intentions made known and clear before hand.
NOW ENJOY THE STORY……………….
Many relationships have failed because they lacked good direction and focus at the beginning days. They were only built on mere illusions, fantasies and material possessions. Inclusively are:
1. SEX-DRIVEN RELATIONSHIP: When a relationship is built on sex, the aftermath is HEARTBREAK and LUST. The body is deceitful but the soul is not. Sex builds intimacy and connection but making it an important nut to be cracked in your relationship may not augur so well.
2. MONEY-DRIVEN RELATIONSHIP: The cowries is only but an ephemeral resource. It comes with sweat)pain but spent with ease. Anchoring your relationship on money is like spreading your hands to the shadow of a dead man (Illusion of reality). Money is only a sustainer to love. It can never take the place of love.
3. GOAL-DRIVEN RELATIONSHIP: Imagine two extremists in a relationship, where both are fighting for their different goals instead of creating a common goal. Such relationship can never stand. Your goals and aspirations must be submerged in your motive of being together.
4. FLESH-DRIVEN RELATIONSHIP: It is good to fall in love with a handsome dude or a beautiful lady but I tell you solemnly it does not add extra liquor to the relationship. When the both lovers are too mindful of their flesh/body maintenance, the relationship will add no step but remain stagnant.
5. CHARACTER-DRIVEN RELATIONSHIP: Character is one everlasting asset that sustains any relationship. It is a binding force between real partners. It is non-negotiable and cannot fade. Any relationship centered on character and morality will surely stand the true test of time.
6. LOVE-DRIVEN RELATIONSHIP: Love is sweet when both partners share same true feelings. Love-driven relationships are hardly conquered by forces.
In all, always know that enviable, peaceful and sustainable relationships are built on the Solid Rock of Christ, Love, Peace and Friendship.
Initiated and compiled by,
Enem Chiamaka Becky,