Marriage makes you a wife, procreation makes you a mother and character tags you a good wife. Wives are everywhere but good wives are limited in count. The wifey thing is beyond solemnization of holy matrimony rather how well you can manage the affairs of your home.
I shall ask you this bitter question “WHAT KIND OF WIFE ARE YOU”? Are you the one that nags without proportion even when he is trying his best to make you and the kids comfortable and sound? Are you the bitch wife who believes that your husband’s penis is unsatisfactory for you? Are you that wifey who sits at home and gossip while your fellows set out to assist their spouse? Are you that wife who leaks the top secrets of your marriage? Are you that wife who delegates every chore to Nkechi while you sit and watch Zee World? Are you that wife who has made social media your second home? Are you that wife who runs to God only in hard times and forsakes Him in beautiful moments? Are you that wife that neither respects nor submits to hubby’s detects….Permit me to cap it up here. It is left for you to use your tongue and count your teeth. (Advise yourself).
It pays to be a good wife…
1. Respect your husband and appreciate his efforts.
2. Manage the affairs of your home. Many out there are out to bring chaos with their advice.
3. HUBBY owns that body not your ex nor your boss in the office. (A faithful wife is never denied of Divine favours).
4. Learn a skill or enrol for a program to support hubby. (Your priceless peanuts will go a long way in solving some problems and increasing his health status).
5. Treasure your family secrets. If another ear must hear it then it should be the ROSE OF SHARON.
6. THE GREAT I AM has a say in your home. Commit your home into His humble hands.
7. Be neat and organized. Women are known to be the custodians of home management.
8. Your husband’s stomach is your homework. Draft a good menu for it.
9. In all, husbands love your wives, show them care not hurts.
TO BE A WIFE IS A GREAT CALL, IT IS BEYOND THAT TAG “OUR WIFE”.