Marriage is far different from relationship. Only if you can code the angle I am coming from. Relationship are photoshoots of truly what marriage entails. Marriage is the real picture. The true colour of partners is unveiled in marriage. That is why some patience and understanding is needed to know and tolerate their ills.
1. A painstaking and deep-rooted courtship will reveal some details about your partner to you.
2. Any relationship where pretence is nourished, can’t go far. One day, there must be an outburst which may not end well. (Take the pain to be yourself).
3. Most flaws of partners tend to redouble and amplify especially in marriage unless they are willing to change.
4. Since DIVORCE is not a better step, why not take the pain in revealing some of those masks before marriage.
5. There are some grievous and scary masks (infidelity, lust, domestic battery, smoking, womanizing, theft, idolatry etc) that just prayers could change.
6. Make God your resting piece in your days of relationship. Some hidden agenda will manifest on their own.
7. Get a life outside your marriage. There is need to get your mind wired on sth. (Don’t let the devil take hold of your idle mind).
In, DATE and MARRY SOMEONE YOU CALL YOUR FRIEND.
Enem Chiamaka Becky,