The saying “honesty is the best policy” applies to every sphere of life in which relationships are no exception.
When sincerity prevails in a relationship, pretence, deception and lies will give way and peace, trust and respect will take lead.
INSTANCES OF INSINCERITY….
1. Denying the ownership and responsibility of that unborn child when you actually fathered it.
2. Claiming secondary virginity when your open gates has eventually become a pothole.
3. Falsely assuming ownership of mansions and cars when actually you live in one room apartment.
4. Telling her “no sex before marriage” when you are only concealing your case of impotence/sterile.
5. Telling him how deep-rooted you are in the things of God when actually you can’t lead ordinary daily morning devotion.
1. Avail your partner the opportunity to know who you are.
2. Where there is sincerity, trust and respect redoubles.
3. Let out some secrets and past life of yours at some point of heavy commitment.
4. If that relationship must stand the true test of time. Then sincerity must form its foundation.