Husband, She Needs Your Love, Not Your Slaps. Most marriages have become battlefields and clash of Titans where physical power and intimidation are showcased and divorce follows thereafter.
No gentlemen raises hands on his wife. They find subtle means of correcting their ills on the account that no one is perfect.
God charged husbands to love their wives not to inflict injuries on them. The moment you begin to love her, you shall experience the blessings of Olisa bi n’igwe in all you do.
1. Tolerate her weaknesses and find time to work on them.
2. Look for a more understanding approach to admonish her.
3. Treasure her soft skin. It was never meant for bruises and blows.
4. Be a diplomatic husband. Most lasting impression are not gotten by force.
5. Walk with God. You will understand his laid-down principles and see the need to incorporate them into your lifestyle.
Enjoy the Thursday tea.
Compiled and written by,
Enem Chiamaka Becky,