I will start with what is your reason of breaking up? Break ups are no achievements but a better way to divert your attention to another rather than cheat up on them nor double-date. Break ups are to be done honourably because you never can tell where you will meet them since the earth is spherical. Break ups are not forever good-byes nor a room to nurse eternal hatred for them rather most times it results to beautiful friendships that form part of our life stories.
The point now is “have a good reason to quit that relationship”….
1. Never quit your present relationship because your Ex has got better promises for you. If you were really his spot-on while did he dissolve it at first instance. (All na wash).
2. Don’t quit for reasons you can handle. Instances like their inability to serve God(you can lead them to Olisa), their present financial state in life (don’t you think he may get liberated through you).
3. Don’t quit because of material possessions. They are only ephemerals (they will wither some day). Good relationships are built on purpose and norms.
4. Don’t quit because he is such a busy man. If only you know the 7 feminine powers you have got to win his busy schedule over.
1. Good relationships are not formed in a day. It takes time to set a good structure that will stand the test of time.
2. It takes two to tango. You can’t do it all alone. No man is an island.
3. Changing relationships without cogent reason is no achievement. Stick to one and give your best.
4. Seek Divine discretion before reaching resolutions. Human understanding can’t do it all.