Love sounds like the water spill if some usual auras are not in place to sustain it. Love is better expressed in these various dimensions. It becomes more meaningful if the underlisted are enjoined to it.
NOW LISTEN TO THE DRUMBEAT;
1. ACTIONS: When love is professed without some genuine actions to back it up, it is no love but a mere outpour of ephemeral feelings. How many times have you sacrificed for those you love? How many times have you helped them in tight situations? How many times have you given them advice without expecting any monetary proceeds? How many times have prayed for them? Indeed, actions sustains the love talk.
2. SEX: Sex is more honourable in the matrimonial parlance. It is a means to re-kindle intimacy between partners. It is a proof of love since bond is created and materials are exchanged, then a seed is produced thereafter. A marriage without sex is likened to an unpainted house. (Sex beautifies the love setting and harbours trust thereafter.).
3. GIFTS: I shall ask you “when last did you give your partner a gift”? Don’t tell me it is only on special occasions. If only you know the worth of gifts in relationships. It is said that “it is not the size of the gift that matters but the heart at which it was given”. Always know that your partner feels more loved on the presence and receipt of a gift.
4. WORDS: How strong and reliable are your words? Do you say “A” and mean “B” at the same time? Do you still believe in the saying “let your word be your bond”. Speak positive words to your partner especially at the time they need it.
5. COWRIES: I refer to money here. Some people may say that true love strives in the absence of money. It is a lasting and opinionated lie. The only truth is that money shouldn’t be considered first in choosing a life partner. Money ensures comfort and facilitates love. It makes the love journey a little bit easier. Starting small is not bad but have a base and be focused.
IN ALL, GOD IS LOVE HIMSELF. GIVE HIM SOME CHANCE IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP and WATCH UNDILUTED LOVE FLOURISH.
Enem Chiamaka Becky,