A young Nigerian lady has passed away while she was charging her phone. The young lady who was identified as Imaogbong Ekanem was based in Akwa Ibom state. Latest Amebo came across the tragic story after friends and family members of the deceased announced the sad news on social media.
A message was shared on Facebook wishing Ekanem a peaceful rest. The message shared by Facebook user Maryam Rita Christopher gathered reactions from friends of the deceased and fellow Facebook users.
They shared their condolence messages with the family of deceased and also wished a peaceful rest. It was gathered that the deceased passed away while she was charging her phone. She was reportedly shocked to death.
Christopher who was Ekanem’s friend revealed that she had been shocked after power was supplied into the phone that had been on the deceased’s body while she was asleep.
According to Christopher, she had fallen asleep while she was charging her phone which was on her body and the sudden power supply had allegedly been the cause of electric shock.