Tattoo Artist Catches Terrified Teenager ‘Stealing’ And Permanently Inks His Face, “I Am A Thief”
- The teenager had allegedly stolen a bicycle from a man with one leg
- A tattoo artist caught him and proceeded to ink his forehead
- He wrote: Eu sou ladrão e vacilão, which translates to ‘I am a thief and a loser’
- Police caught the artist and his accomplice and charged them with torture
- The teenager is still missing, but both men claim to have released him
A teenage ‘thief’ may be forever humiliated after a tattoo artist caught him and inked his forehead with ‘I am a thief’.
The artist, Maycon Wesley from Brazil, cornered the teen – who had allegedly stolen a bicycle from a man with just one leg – sat him on a chair and filmed scribbling the damning words on his forehead.
The full words, written in Portuguese are: Eu sou ladrão e vacilão, which translates to ‘I am a thief and a loser’.
Local reports say that the boy – who seemed terrified while the artists drew on his head – went missing after the incident, which happened on Friday.
His family then saw the video of the inking which has been widely circulated online and reported the artists to the police.
Police arrested Wesley and his friend, Ronildo Moreira de Araujo – whose voice can be heard in the video – on Saturday and charged them with torture.
Both Wesley and Araujo say they released the boy but do not know his whereabouts.